- Harvey, Ballard and Bornstein
Anthony L. Marone, Esq.
- S&T Wealth Management
Stephen J. McGann, CTFA, AEP, Vice President, Wealth Management Advisor
Geoffrey McCarthy, JD, CTFA, VP, Senior Wealth Management Advisor Geoffrey.firstname.lastname@example.org
About these PAELA Special Needs Trust Series:
A CLE Opportunity for PAELA Members
PAELA OBJECTIVES: To promote a higher standard of practice in the field of elder law, including promotion of a higher level of com-petency among its members and promotion of scrupulous adherence to ethical standards among its members.
As a service to all PAELA members, the Programming and Membership Committees have organized a series of three Special Needs Trust sessions during 2021 which require registration but at no cost to the members! All sessions will be held from 12 Noon to 1:00 PM and provide 1 CLE for any PAELA registrant who qualify. You may register for one or all sessions separately with a Zoom link.
What to expect:
PAELA SNT SERIES
- CLE Credits: one (1) CLE substantive credit is available for any PAELA member registered and verified as attending this session. The course difficulty level is intermediate.
- Cost: no cost for any PAELA member to register and participate in this course. Advance registration is required. PAELA will pay for each registrant’s CLE $1.50 credit each. Registration is restricted to PAELA members only.
- Handouts: speakers will provide detailed handouts for all registrants in advance of the session.
- Registration: PAELA has circulated the registration process through PAELA’s ListServ and included a Zoom link for each of the 3 sessions. Registration is limited to PAELA members only.
- Method of Delivery: This session will be completed via Zoom Webinar. A poll will be presented as a means to verify your attendance, and an evaluation form circulated and required to qualify to complete for the CLE credit (as required by PACLE).