2019 Winter Meeting
- Session 1: Federal Litigatin Update: Trust Distribution Standards and Other Medicaid Litigation
- Session 2: A Brief History of the Evolution of Supplemental Security Income Trust Policy Through Instructions 1974 – 2017
Session 2: New SSA POMS on SSI Trusts: Everything You Need to Know
- Session 3: Reauthorization of Medicaid Money Follows the Person Program and Extension
of Medicaid’s Spousal Impoverishment Protections to HCBS
Session 3: Proposed brief of aarp, aarp foundation, Justice in aging, national academy of elder law attorneys, and Disability rights education and defense fund as amici curiae in Support of plaintiffs’ motion for partial summary judgment
- Session 4: Enrollment Process Flow From Referral to Timesheet Submission
Session 4: What is CHC?
Session 4: Community Health Choices (CHC) is coming to Philadelphia on January 1, 2019!
- Session 5: Law Firms Must Be Proactive to Prevent Cyberattacks
- Session 6: Who Decides How You Will Die?
- Session 7: Excerpts from how to do more in less time
- Legislative Update for PAELA Winter Conference